Did you know that you can add your J-Term class sessions to your Google Calendar automatically? ITS built a tool to search for and download iCal files for the current semester.
Here’s how to download and import your course’s iCal file.
- Head over to the course search tool at https://swarthmore.github.io/course2ics-parser/
- Begin searching for your course’s name.
- Click on your course to download its iCal file. It will be downloaded as an .ics file.
- Head over to https://calendar.google.com/ and log in.
- Click on the ⚙ (cog) icon in the main app bar , then click settings.
- Click on Import & Export from the left-side menu.
- Click on Select file from my computer and double-click on the downloaded .ics file once prompted.
Your course is now imported into your calendar! 🎉
For any issues with this tool, please submit an issue on GitHub here.