Over the summer, ITS upgraded Swarthmore’s Moodle site to version 4. While the site will look familiar, you’ll notice a refreshing change in the course organization and menu structure.
- Simpler course index navigation
- Timed assignments (useful for timed take-home exams)
- Bulk duplicate, move, or delete course items
- Improved edit button
- Clearer gradebook views and new grade summary report
- Class roster report with student photos
Whether you are completely new to Moodle or are interested in learning just about the recent updates, ITS has you covered with offering numerous workshops. View the options and sign up at: swarthmoreits.corsizio.com
We have two 90-second videos to guide you through the biggest changes.
We’ve updated our ITS KnowledgeBase with the latest instructions for using Moodle: kb.swarthmore.edu/display/MOODLE. Common start-of-the-semester questions are listed at the top of the page.