Election results are in, and Ivan Boothe ’05 will be serving as the At-large Social Networking Chair on the Board of the Peace and Justice Studies Association for two more years. Congratulations Ivan!
Here are the full results:
- J. Douglas Archer, PJSA board cochair
- Rick McCutcheon, board treasurer
- Jack Payden-Travers, board secretary
- Edmund Pries, conference chair
- Kelly Rae Kraemer, academic liaison
- Michael Minch, research liaison!
Thanks to Barbara Wien for serving 2 more years as awards and fundraising chairs. And to Ivan Boothe, who will be serving as the at-large social networking chair for 2 more years. Also, exiting board cochair, Michael Nagler was appointed to be an at-large board member or a year by a board vote last week.