Craig Zelizer recently posted this updated guide on MA programs in peace, conflict resolution, and related fields.
Election results are in, and Ivan Boothe ’05 will be serving as the At-large Social Networking Chair on the Board of the Peace and Justice Studies Association for two more years. Congratulations Ivan!
Here are the full results:
- J. Douglas Archer, PJSA board cochair
- Rick McCutcheon, board treasurer
- Jack Payden-Travers, board secretary
- Edmund Pries, conference chair
- Kelly Rae Kraemer, academic liaison
- Michael Minch, research liaison!
Thanks to Barbara Wien for serving 2 more years as awards and fundraising chairs. And to Ivan Boothe, who will be serving as the at-large social networking chair for 2 more years. Also, exiting board cochair, Michael Nagler was appointed to be an at-large board member or a year by a board vote last week.
I just came across this link to a short piece in the library’s newsletter (pdf) that explains how the Jane Addams papers came to reside in the Peace Collection at Swarthmore College.