We’re hoping your classes are off to a great start! While things are fresh and you’re full of ideas, we’d like to encourage you to reach out to us with any thoughts you may have for Assignments, Class Projects, Workshops and in Class activities. Please talk to us if you’d like to try something new, or have seen something a colleague has done that your class might benefit from.
The Academic Technology team is eager to help guide you to a tool that works or help you think through the process of incorporating a technology in class. Need an iPad, want to use a blog, try out a video essay, poster, or storytelling project we’re here to help.
- Jeremy Polk – Media Center
- John Word – Language Center
- Russell Priogdich – MakerSpace
- Andrew Ruether – Academic Technology (Sciences)
- Ashley Turner – Academic Technology (Humanities)
- Doug Willen – Academic Technology (Social Sciences)
- Corrine Schoeb – Universal Design/Accessibility
- Michael Jones – Language, Media Center and MakerSpace