Instructional Technology Services in IITS at Haverford College invites all Swarthmore College faculty and staff to attend the Teaching with Technology Forum. The event’s theme is Multimodal Teaching, Learning, and Literacy. Two Swarthmore College staff, Andrew Ruether and Alex Savoth, are on the program to talk about recent instructional technology successes. If you are able, please join us AND meet some of your Trico colleagues.
Teaching with Technology Forum
Date: Friday, May 6, 2016
Location: KINSC Hilles 109 at Haverford College
Time: 2:00 PM~4:00 PM
Light Refreshments will be served.
Registration not required.
- Markus Baenziger (Associate Professor of Fine Arts) “Innovative 3D technology: Laser Cutter”
- Christina Freeman (Visiting Assistant Professor of Fine Arts) “Virtual TA for an Analog Classroom”
- Vicky Funari (Artist-in-Residence, Hurford Center and Independent College Programs) “Gear Matters: Teaching Documentary Skills”
- Andrew Ruether (Academic Technologist at Swarthmore College) “Victorian Novels, Telegraphs, Twitter, and Arduinos”
- Ana Lopez-Sanchez (Assistant Professor of Spanish) “Digitally Narrating Second Language Identities”
- Alexander Savoth (Language Resource Center Technologist / Multimedia Editor at Swarthmore College) “Video Essays: Critical Media Analysis and Presentation with Camtasia”