On Friday August 8, 2014, ITS will be upgrading the Moodle site. Moodle will be unavailable from 8AM to noon on 8/8/2014.
Some highlights of the new version of Moodle:
- Ability to mark up student PDF assignments from within Moodle
- Modernized appearance, simplified interface, and improved usability for tablets and phones
- Ability to drag and drop images and text onto a course page
- Ability to show contents of folders on the course main page
- OpenBadges compatible badging system
All existing courses and course material will still be available on the upgraded site. ITS will be offering introductory and intermediate courses on Moodle later in August and will send out more information in the next few weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with Andrew Ruether (x8254, aruethe2).