As you transition from summer research and relaxation to thinking about your Fall semester classes the Academic Technology team encourages you to reach out to us if you need any help. We can consult about Moodle questions or talk about ideas for new Assignments/Class Projects, Workshops, Learning Spaces and Technology. Your ideas don’t need to be fully fleshed out, the conversation could start around a goal, an activity, or something you’ve seen a colleague do that your class might benefit from. We can help guide you to a tool that works, or help you think through the process of incorporating a technology in class.
If you’re thinking about using iPads, clickers, accessible course materials, blogs, video essays, podcasts, mapping projects, posters, storytelling, virtual reality, etc. we encourage you to get in touch.
- Jeremy Polk – Media Center
- John Word – Language Center
- Russell Priogdich – MakerSpace
- Andrew Ruether – Academic Technology (Sciences)
- Ashley Turner – Academic Technology (Humanities)
- Doug Willen – Academic Technology (Social Sciences)
- Corrine Schoeb – Universal Design/Accessibility
- Michael Jones – Language, Media Center and MakerSpace