The Web Team and ITS are happy to announce the launch of the Mobile Dash. To see it in action, simply visit The Dash while using your mobile device.
In order to provide a streamlined solution for those of you visiting the Mobile Dash, we’ve decided to display only a portion of the content that is available on the full Dash (Hours, Menu, Transportation, Search, Events, and Entertainment). Visitors are invited to use the Feedback link at the bottom of the Mobile Dash, in order to help us enhance its functionality.
For those who wish to continue using the The Dash as it appears in a traditional browser, there is a link at the bottom of the screen marked Full Dash.
Visitors on smart phones will notice that they can now dial Public Safety from the Mobile Dash by tapping the button marked Emergency Dial (once this has been selected your phone will prompt you with a confirmation message verifying your intent to place the call).
Add the Mobile Dash as a Shortcut on Your Device
Adding a Shortcut on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Visit the Dash on your device.
- At the bottom of the screen, press the third button from the left.
- Select “Add to Home Screen”.
- Select the Add button at the top right corner of the screen.
Adding a Shortcut on Android Devices
- Press and hold your finger on an open space on your phone’s home screen.
- Select Shortcuts from the menu.
- Select Bookmark.
- Type the Dash’s URL: https://dash.swarthmore.edu/